DIY Side Joystick Frame
DIY Side Joystick Frame:
- Works with flight simulator controls from Saitek, Thrustmaster, CH Products, Logitech, and others
- Freestanding frame. You don't have to bolt anything onto your desk or chair
- Floor Unit mounts for your joystick, throttle, rudder pedals
- Helps make your flying more enjoyable by holding your chair in place
- Build from inexpensive materials from your local home improvement store
Online Training! What to expect:
- The tutorial includes DIY video clips, instructions, pictures, plan drawings
- Over 20 minutes of streaming video
- Free access to the Builder Academy (learn basic skills for building DIY Flight Sims)
- View on desktop, laptop, tablet, or even your phone
- Scroll down to see the curriculum and some freebies
There is so much you can do to make your home flight simulator feel more like an aircraft cockpit. You can build the flight sim of your dreams with components from Amazon and materials from your local home improvement store!
I'm excited to show you all you can do to make your home flight simulator the best it can be. I've helped thousands of builders around the world for the past 10 years and I'm happy to help you.