DIY Flight Sim Pod
GO BIG! GO POD!
This is the epic Flight Sim Pod project you've probably heard about. It's a flight simulator with a wider fuselage than a real Cessna 172... the Pod is about the size of a Smart Car (an actual vehicle).
This comprehensive online training course teaches you how to build an enclosed, immersive, flight simulator. Build materials from your local home improvement store, and common retail flight controls.
Take off with the DIY Flight Sim Pod
- Use a HDTV for the main screen, add a screen for the instruments
- Room for a variety of controls and switch panels
- Unparalleled immersion, step inside and leave the real world behind
- Great for your home, school, museum, EAA chapter, etc.
Keep scrolling... the Course Curriculum and some freebies are below!
The DIY Flight Sim Pod is my favorite project. I call it my "escape pod." When you strap yourself into the cockpit, it really seems like you're going to fly off somewhere. Plus, the Pod is great for parties.
Online Training! What to expect:
- The project includes DIY video, instructions, pictures, plan drawings, printout templates
- Dozens of streaming video clips, over 2 hours total
- View on desktop, laptop, tablet, or even your phone
- Scroll down to see the curriculum and some freebies
- Free access to the Builder Academy - basic training for builders
There is so much you can do to make your home flight simulator feel more like an aircraft cockpit. You can build the flight sim of your dreams with components from Amazon and materials from your local home improvement store!
I'm excited to show you all you can do to make your home flight simulator the best it can be. I've helped thousands of builders around the world for the past 10 years and I'm happy to help you.